CULt muvi!!!!!!!!!!

[on the air: mama mia - abba]



CHE BELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

troppo! da quanto tempo non divertivo così al cine! MERYL TI ADORO! ma come è possibile che le più fighe siano nate tutte quel giorno lì... mah... ANDATE A VEDERLOOOOOOO!!!

I've been cheated by you since I don't know when so I made up my mind it must come to an end look at me now will I ever learn I don't know how but I suddenly lose control there's a fire within my soul just one look and I can hear a bell ring one more look and I forget everything Mamma mia, here I go again my, my, how can I resist you mamma mia, does it show again my, my, just how much I've missed you yes, I've been broken-hearted blue since the day we parted why, why did I ever let you go mamma mia, now I really know my, my, I could never let you go I've been angry and sad about things that you do I can't count all the times that I've told you we're through and when you go when you slam the door I think you know that you won't be away too long you know that I'm not that strong just one look and I can hear a bell ring one more look and I forget everything Mamma mia, here I go again my, my, how can I resist you mamma mia, does it show again my, my, just how much I've missed you yes, I've been broken-hearted blue since the day we parted why, why did I ever let you go mamma mia, even if I say bye, bye, leave me now or never mamma mia, it's a game we play bye, bye doesn't mean forever Mamma mia, here I go again my, my, how can I resist you mamma mia, does it show again my, my, just how much I've missed you yes, I've been broken-hearted blue since the day we parted why, why did I ever let you go mamma mia, now I really know my, my, I could never let you go

cinema, poppi corni, cocacola, pizza da gianni, birra media, cartina... che me manga? effettivamente in questo periodo... NIENTE DI NIENTE. più di così...

NOTTENOTTINA!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=BuHJ_u-kSoE

Commenti

Anonimo ha detto…
"...Dynamo...dinamiteeeee tutto il giorno dormite e la notte vi divertite!..."
Chiara Catella ha detto…
Mamma mia, here I go again My my, how can I resist you? Mamma mia, does it show again? My my, just how much I've missed you UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

Post popolari in questo blog

Resisti

Disinnescare